Sat, 10 Mar|
PSB Academy @ Marina Square #03-200
Learn how to become an Expert Birth to 3 Educator in ONE DAY
Develop a new perspective to infant and toddler educaring and pick up valuable skills through our ONE DAY professional symposium helmed by three leading experts. Benefit first-hand from the established theories of the “Pikler Approach” and the “Resources for Infant Educarers (RIE)”.
Time & Location
10 Mar 2018, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
PSB Academy @ Marina Square #03-200, 6 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039594
About The Event
About the Workshop 大会内容
It has always been the key objective of every professional educator, school leader, policy maker and parent to work towards providing the best for children to ensure that they can have the best start in life.
In response to the Singapore government’s recent call for innovation and improvement in early years education, this symposium will introduce internationally renowned approaches of Dr. Emmi Pikler and Magda Gerber. These two remarkable educators were instrumental and prevalent in the development of official mainstream infant-toddler curricula, operational policies, and course books used today.
Through this symposium, we hope to inspire new perspectives in the early years education industry and reveal an effective set of skills to transform daily caregiving and education efforts into simple, enjoyable and happy experiences for both the infant/toddler and the adult.
Whether you’re an aspiring or new parent, a professional educator, a school leader, or an individual passionate about best education practices, this symposium is for you.
How you will benefit from this symposium:
- Gain skills to recognize and facilitate the needs of an infant/toddler
- Learn three proven steps to build strong and trusting relationships between the caregiver and the young child
- Master new practices to facilitate play in order to enhance and encourage learning and independence.
- Discover the secret to a child that can transit calmly and confidently from one activity to another (e.g. from feeding time to nap time)
- Pick up key design considerations to build a safe and intriguing environment for infants
开辟新视野，学习新技能。 由Pikler Lóczy USA首席执行官、RIE前理事长和本地资深婴幼儿教育家将为大家分享婴幼儿教养的成功秘方。人之初的体验是人一生的指南针。自信、互信、人际关系以及与世界的链接，都在这个阶段习得。无论你是一个有抱负或新手父母，专业的教育工作者，学校领导或热衷于最佳教育实践的个人，本研讨会是专为你而设。
Seating Arrangement 座位安排
Free Seating outside designated VIP zones.
Venue's Full Address 大会地址
PSB Academy - City Campus
6 Raffles Boulevard,
Marina Square, #03-200
Getting There 路线指南
Hint: Venue was previously known as "Golden Village Cinema @ Marina Square"
- Promenade MRT Station (CC4 / DT15) - walk through Millenia Walk to reach Marina Square (exit from Millenia Walk’s entrance facing Raffles Boulevard and get on the escalator to Level 2)
- Esplanade MRT Station (CC3) - access Marina Square via the basement integrated walkway located just next to Esplanade MRT Station
- City Hall MRT Station (NS25 / EW13) - walk through CityLink Mall to reach Marina Square (turn right and get on the escalator when you see the directional signage indicating Marina Square)
- The nearest bus-stops are located near Esplanade Theatre, Pan Pacific Singapore, One Raffles Link and Suntec Convention Centre.
The taxi stand is located near 7-Eleven (#01-209) at Level 1 along Raffles Boulevard.
Drivers are recommended to park within Marina Square carpark's orange zone, or drop off visitors outside Carl’s Jr. (#01-202) at Level 1 along Raffles Boulevard.
This VIP ticket includes the following: 1 full day training, course materials, VIP session (2hrs) to interact with trainers and a dinner session with the trainers.
Includes the following: 1 full day training and course materials
The group registration and its applicable price is for registrations of groups of 3 persons ($320 X 3 = $960) or multiples of 3. Otherwise, please use our group registration form.